With Eagle Yogafest just a week away I’ve been pondering how profound Yogafest was in my life. Yoga festivals in general are wonderful experiences where the ‘yoga retreat’ comes to you. A welcoming atmosphere full of happiness and healing fills the autumn air in quaint Eagle, Colorado. This is a time to find a closer connection to your True Nature.
In reflecting, there are five traces of Eagle Yogafest that have stayed with me.
- Going deeper with a great variety of lectures and classes! There are opportunities to try new things and expand ones practice. Check out this Budokon Yoga video! Asymmetrical Arm Balances, Conscious Vinyasa Flowing, Aroma Therapy, Acroyoga, Slackline Yoga, Ayurveda and more!
- Knowledge flows freely. Extraordinary teachers discuss deeper aspects of the yoga practice and lifestyle! Everything from the keys of the Yoga Sutras, yoga psychology, understanding Chakras, energy conservation, pranyama breath work and unraveling individual shining expressions. Touching workshops provide information on healing with essential oils, practice balancing on top of your partner, and removing obstacles to really let it all go. (Let it all go is the gift I received at Eagle Yogafest last year. Read about the moments that changed my life in this book.)
- This is not simply a yoga festival at a venue, where people come and go and in between they are lost in the city. This is a whole town event full of community where the friends and
connections you will make will be everywhere and linger in your heart forever. The Mingle Party at Yeti’s Grind was so much fun! What a great way to start the weekend! Everyone just enjoyed chilling together. The Yoga Pants Party at Bonfire Brewery is so great! Everyone wearing Yoga Pants gets their first beer free! I like the Glutart- gluten free beer best. 🙂
- There is lots of love! From the very first night at Free Community Yoga the loving energy flowed opening our hearts. Everyone interacted playfully happy and the room seemed to beam with peace and promise. Later heart opening classes, workshops on flipping your perspective, and dancing to raise our vibration at the Hardscrabble Concert continued to unite friends and family.
- Leave feeling empowered. Maybe we stuck that amazing handstand from the inversion workshop, found our center on the Slackline or maybe we didn’t. Afterwards we practiced letting go because we know each time we try we get closer. We head home with smiles on our faces very conscious of our invigorating strength, curious courage and fierce potential.
Why not escape to the mountains and see what Eagle Yogafest brings to your life! Tickets still available here.